Calgary

Calgary

Monday, October 19, 2015

10/19/15 Pictures

 I love my companion! 
 Hermana Allphin and I waiting by the door to scare the sisters we live with haha
 Sister Wagstaff


 
 Sister Joseph! She dies in a week and a half :( :(  (means she is going home)
 It's SO fun living with two sets of sisters! Pday Eve is our night to party! 
 
 
 

 Karla Morales... one of the many reasons I was called to the Canada, Calgary mission speaking Spanish.  She has changed my life! We tracted into her house the very first weekend we were here.  Her family was less active, and slowly over these past two months we have reactived them and Karla is working on her mission papers!! I will send a pic of their whole family next week :) 
Over looking the city and the stampede park
Inline image 1
A few of the people from my zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment