Calgary

Calgary

Monday, November 2, 2015

11/2/15 - Pictures

We booed our entire ward.. and we baked all the cookies from scratch! It took us a good 10 or so hours! it was fun though.  The man next to me is the Mission Leader in the Ward... Hermano Perez
 
Baptism of Leila.. it was so awesome! She was so happy. 
 Hermana Nelson, the Relief Society president. 
Her son is serving in tay's mission! and speaking qeqchi! 
so we bond over that :)  
Hermana Pavon, One of the greatest ladies I've ever met. 
 Pretty sunset 
Sarah Morales, the cutest little girl ever! 
 

It was sooo sad having to say goodbye to all the people I"ve grown so close to these past few months... :( 
Luis in the plaid, and his friend, also named Luis, who we've been teaching since September! We've been teaching in their home and Luis has helped us out a ton in all the lessons. Definitely some incredibly spiritual experiences I had in that house! 
Hermana Morales - one of the many reasons I was called to Canada speaking Spanish! 
Transfers... so sad! ;( 
 
 
these two elders came out with me and were in my first zone.  
Elder Shah and elder Mcneil.. we became good friends! 
Share a coke with your... SISTER
My first sunday en el barrio.. it was so good!
this is the view right as you walk outside of the church building. So gorgeous! 
Hermana Ratliff, my companion
The Coventry sisters

Walking through downtown to the Tower.. it was COLD
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the top of the tower.. we ate lunch! The floor slowly rotates, so while you eat you are moving! 
and you get to see all sides of the view. it was SO BEAUTIFUL
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment