Calgary

Calgary

Monday, July 4, 2016

07/04/16 Pictures

Looots of pics this week!*
 
 
July 1st (aka Canada Day) was soooooo much fun!! We helped out in the Stake activity, which 
was about 8 - 3. Tons and tons of people came
 
 
 
 
The family fernando, Colorado y Trevino
 
I was standing there in the crowd, singing "O, Canada" with everybody, when someone taps me on the shoulder.. I turn around and it's HERMANO FERNANDO!!! Oh my gosh I almost cried!! He renewed his visa and moved back to Canada! He got here last week! I was soooo happy and I got to see Ruby and Eric too. It was the best surprise ever! My comps told me they have never seen me so happy haha. One of the best moments of my mission
 
 
Hike in Kananaskis
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 Beautiful sunsets 
 
  A little too much sun
 
 S/O to Kyra Johnson for sending me my new fav shirt!
 
 
 
Karla Morales
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment